Servus is looking for ambitious interns who want to grow in a creative and professional environment. You will work closely together with us in order to grow our business and that of our clients. We give you the chance to work on real-life projects with real-life clients.
We’re offering a flexible schedule and provide extensive training, guidance and support, as well as the opportunity to experience the industry from the inside and gain valuable work experience.
What we are looking for, is a driven, ambitious individual who wants to create a career in digital media or (communication/media) content marketing.
What we offer
- Informal work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Above average salary
- Work experience on real-life projects
What we expect
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- The ability to take the initiative
- Willingness to learn
- Respectful behaviour
Digital Design Internship
If you are a student interested in digital design in any shape or form then we offer you a creative internship. One where you will work on the design of website, graphic design and branded content.
- Graphic design major or enrolled in a related degree program
- Knowledge of current digital media software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & Indesign, …)
- Experience with WordPress (Basic HTML, CSS, PHP knowledge)
- Creativity to come up with innovative ideas
Content Marketing Internship
If you are a communications student and are interested in content marketing then we offer you a diverse internship. One where you will work on creating content intended for various outlets, from copy to media.
- Communication major or enrolled in a related degree program
- Knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies
- Ability to create and implement long-term marketing projects
- Amazing grammar and writing skills